Tuesday, December 16, 2008

As the year comes to an end....

Hey all!

Guess it's really been some time since i last blog. I am reallylazy about it although i have lots to say about. Hahaz.

Wow...time really flies! The year is coming to an end already! It seemed like just not long ago when i bloged about how my Yr2007 was and what was coming in for Yr2008. And now, I am going to talk about Yr2008 and what's in for Yr2009!

Hmmm...remember last year i mentioned that my 2007 was really a yr where i received lots of things from the Lord? (like graduated, license, promotion, new job, go camps, etc). This year is really a total different year that i have experienced! (we must always remember that we should not only just receive, but also to give, to the Lord...and vice versa). I really give all out and serve the Lord this year, but in the midst of serving, i still receive lots of blessing from the Lord too! I suddenly seemed to be involved in really lots of stuff that i think i'm really maxed out.

The ministries I'm in:
-Youth Ministry - Became a Net Leader this year too
- Childrens Ministry - Both grps (3-6yrs and 7-12yrs). I was also even appointed to be a worship leader (together with Matthew B) for the 7-12yrs age group!
- Nursery (on and off kind)
[noticed that i'm actually in ministries ranging from few mths old right up to abt 25yrs (youths) old?]
- Cafe Ministry - In the youth ministry
Some other stuff i'm involved in (church):
- Youth outreach (FUN!)
- Spanish Outreach (Nice to know new ppl...but my Espanol sux)
- 180 Outreach (Cool! Great success!)
- The One ( hey my The One friend! hope u noe who u r! I'm always praying for u!)
Others:
- Normal work - BZ always
- Leader's Meeting/Caregrp
- Prayer Meetings (once a mth)
- Net (have to be there every week to teach)
- Tuitions
- Exercise (stopped for v long since my toe broken :(   )
- Adhoc administrative church stuff
- Others which i cant remember

You know, my schedule every week was like packed up lah...so packed till i didnt have time to go out...plus no one asks me out too...only at times...but sometimes it's good lah...cos i can at least go home and spend time with my parents... :)

Arghh..next year my classes will start...Mon and Thur...really Thank the Lord that there's this set of class...cos the other 2 sets hits Tue, Fri, Sat n Sun...where these days i wldnt wana let other stuff take over...they are Leaders' Mtg/Caregrp, Net, Edge and other duties, Sunday servies...so how to go class? So, the set where class falls on Mon n Thur is just so God-given! hee

Anyway, we've just had our Youth Camp recently. For the youths, there's this new vision which is to raise up everyone to be a Net Leader! That's really a HUGE vision! But i believe so! Have already got in mind who to raise up though. They will definitely be great leaders! This vision came timely for what i have planned for the coming yr and i really thank God for confirming it!

Yup...dont know what to write about liao...but all in all, i really thank the Lord for blessing me with such a good and fulfilling year! I never regret serving the lord!
Will continue to serve The Lord with all my heart in years to come!

Love lots to all!

Siyin

No comments: