Saturday, December 09, 2006

~feeling stress~

sigh...last night had a bad sleep...not really bad lah...juz dat i kept tossing n turning on my bed, my mind kept thinking, which caused a v bad headache for me...sigh...
what have i been thinking? work lor...really stressed...the main thing bothering me is my coming block leave (this means a long leave of at least 5 working days to be taken - a must! every year)...it's a leave, y is it bothering me? cos, if i go on leave, it will mean someone will have to back me up to do my usual work (which is somehow tedious when it comes to Wednesday - weekly report day!)...sigh...what's tedious abt my weekly reporting is that i will have to accumulate everyday's figures into some small reports, therafter, on Wednesday, will be accumulating the small reports of the previous Wednesday to the day before (tuesday)...not only that, on Wednesday itself, i will have to get some other small reports from other department to complete my main Weekly Report...the problem is i'm the only one who really knows how to do this report, where no others know...it takes quite some time to learn it...and now, some one got to learn it n do it while i'm away, which is happening in a few days' time...n i'm really worried...my colleague in my team will be my back up...she should have learn it from me afew months back...but she's too bz to learn...it was only till afew days ago where she get to learn onli a small part of it...sigh...i really duno how to go on a holiday without getting myself soo worried about the report getting done...sigh...now everyday i'm really cracking my brain on how to make the whole process alot easier for her...i'm halfway through though...and when i'm troubled with work, i canot put my concentration on other things - EXAM...sigh...everytime while i'm trying to study, i will keep thinking on how to make the work easier...which leads me to NO INTEREST to study...sigh...just like now...i should be studying...but my mind just could not put aside my work...i really feel bad to let her back me up...keep thinking that she keep saying that she doesnt understand the whole procedure and why the number is there...oh no...sigh...since last night, i even have the thought of going back to office later to think of easier ways and to take down the steps of doing for her...guess i might head down to office later...sian...Monday is International Business paper...till now i dont really know what i'm studying...sigh...then on Friday will be my Consumer Behaviour paper...which i have yet to touch on till now...sigh...really stress...God, i really need you badly at this point of time in my life...i need guidance to deal with my work and my studies...sigh...
k lah...will stop here...*trying to study*...hopefully...

take gd care~

God Bless~

No comments: