Sunday, October 15, 2006

~oh yah...~

oh yah...forgot to add on...dis afternoon after service i've been approached by Grace (our Youth Minister) to become a discipler for a couple of younger gals...i was like 'OH NO!!! are u sure???!!!'...obviously such reaction means i'm TOTALLY not prepared for it lor...but...since she has approached me...it means that most likely it's wat God wants her to ask me to do...which also means wat God wants me to do...sigh...i really hope i wun be a bad discipler...really not prepared at all lor...but 1 thing for sure...i feel that such arrangements will surely make me more closer to God and read more of His Word...y? cos during such period, i will need God and the wisdom to disciple them...i will also need to read up more to know what to teach and know how to answer questions...guess this is one way of how God is answering my prayers during those alter calls i went up to...hmmm...really pray hard that all will go fine...at this moment i will be waiting for Grace to assign me to 2 of the gals...wonder who...hmmm...guess i really need to strength for all these...
anyway, such signs of God's answers made me feel that His calling is becoming clearer...plus i really need to come back to God once again to serve Him wholeheartedly...
anyway, for people who do not know God or have yet to accept Him...let me tell you that u will really feel the peace if u were to believe in Him...and you will tend to experience unexpected miracles...He is just so great and wonderful...and the most important thing of all...He Loves us all! yes! He loves us!!! we are all created in His image...really...to all people...you will really experience a life changing phase if you truly believe in Him...trust me...i do admit many a times i'm tired of being a Christian...tired of this and that...do's and don'ts...many...but...i still hold on to my believe and still love God no matter wat...(although the devil still attacked me with many temptations)...guess i'm just not strong enough...but will build up myself on this...hmmm...yup..God is really great...I Love You Lord! heez...


kk will stop here...byeeeeeeeee...and God Loves ALL of u!!!

No comments: