Monday, October 23, 2006

~after scope~

...feeling kinda weak...cant walk much...so stayed in office and wait for my colleague to 'da bao' for me. Just came back from my scope in the morning...reached Glenneagles at 7.30am...filled in forms and stuff on deducting the payment from my Medisave acct...thereafter i proceed to the operating theathre (if that's wat's it's called in the Endoscopy Centre...)...before that i took off my contact lens and stuff...den lied on the bed...the nurse helped me to poke the needle in (for my doc to inject the thing that make me sleep)...then i waited for abt 15 to 30mins for my doc to arrive...before that i fell asleep as i was really tired...then my doc came and the nurses helped in the normal procedures for scopes...put something at my mouth to keep it open and also to allow the 'camera' to go in...gave me oxygen...inject me to sleep...in no time i just fell asleep...it was so different from my previous scope as during that time i did not fully fall asleep and i know exactly what happened and that they talk about...but fot this time, guess i was really tired too...and the dose was mayb alot, i fell asleep immediately...by the time i was half awaken, the whole scope thingy was already over for very long...i went back to sleep again...(but the guy bside me was so noisy!-SNORING)...i do not know how long i have slept, guessed about more than an hr...i woke up in pain...gastric i guess...den i went for wash up and put on my contacts...had my biscuits and milo they prepared for me, and headed to my doc's clinic...he teased me...y? cos the food in my stomach were not totally digested and still can be seen...during the scope, he and the nurses were discussing what i have eaten the night before (barbequed food...ate too much and even vomitted when i got home)...haaz...they thought was chicken rice though...i saw the pics of my stomach...saw those nearly digested food...disgusting man...wahahahaa...but anyway, my condition was alot better than the previous scope...however, my doc says that if my nauseas and vomiting continues, i will have to go for CT Scan...not an advisable thing to do i guess...sigh...after that i head back to office...walked super slowly as i wasn't in a stable state...still kinda dizzy and weak...got an mc...but...got lotsa work to do...so went back...thought i could go off after i finished one of the impt work...but my supervisor needs me to stay on to do other impt stuff...so..yah...here i am...at work...too weak to walk anywhere...lunch is here...gotta eat...sian...duno need to OT today anot...even if no OT i still have to go class...lecturer will be revising for our coming test...sigh...so much to do...cant even rest...the nurse at the hospital insisted i go home rest...but i cant...sigh....k i gotta take...hope wun vomit cos am not feeling very well now...stomach super uncomfy...

take care and God Bless~

No comments: