Friday, October 27, 2006

~moody~

sigh...feeling moody...duno y...but it's not the day of the month...just...just feel moody...anyway...nobody can see my moody look...cos have been putting on a cheery front in front of everybody...however, when i'm alone, i will juz feel v sad...keep quiet...and unknown thoughts will juz come into my mind...sigh...shuckz...hope such 'depression' thingy is not coming back...the feeling sux...
anyway...i really duno the cause of my moody-ness...but at times, thoughts of why am i living in this world came about me...thoughts and feelings of why i have to go through such and such a thing in my life...guess this is what God has planned...and i will just have to follow it...but i do admit the feeling sux...totally...big time...sometimes, i really do hope i can be up there, living in eternity with God...living a life without problems and worries...just happily chatting with God and other angels up there...but still...this cannot be so...as i have been created by God to fulfil His purpose for me in life...and i muz fulfil it...
hmmm...anyway...today had my compulsory Auto Car lesson...quite fun lah...used to be 'siao on' abt manual cars...but i guess auto is just as fine...keke...but 1 thing happened that made me even more sad despite my moody-ness...i nearly hit a pedestrian crossing the road...sad...i really didnt see her while turning right...cos i was following cars left of me to turn...and didnt notice my right...sigh...sad...disappointed with myself...luckily she stopped...then i drove past...sigh...y am i so careless?sigh...
after driving on my way home, i was really super moody lor...just buried myself with songs...and slowly walk to the mrt, take train, slowly go to the interchange to take bus, and slowly walk home after alighting...totally moodless...never even watch out for cars while crossing roads...just head down and walk...sigh...
anyway...will try to be more happy and cheerful...tmr gona meet my best fren...going for Jap food! yay! and it happens that we love to eat at the same Jap Restaurant...heez...we have same taste man!keke...time really flies...have known her since pri sch...now we old liao...haaz...but really never ever regretted knowing this fren of mine...love her lots!btw, our dads' birthdays falls on the same day! coincidence right?hee...too bad our dads not best frens...dun even know each other...wahahahaz...yay...gona meet her tmr...cant wait...hmmm...hope work will be fine tmr...pray all goes well so i dun needa do OT...heez...
alright...will stop here...hope my moody-ness go away...past few days have been like that though...plus my health getting abit bad too...getting lotsa gastric pains...plus nauseas feelings lotsa times...sigh...

take care all!
God Bless~

No comments: