Wednesday, August 29, 2007

wahzzz...

wow...i was amazed by how God is protecting me...not only physically...but also emotionally! anyway u might find it nothing great...but i find it something great and i really thank the Lord for it...k...i was home not long ago...and right after steeping into my home for less than a minute...i suddenly saw my maid rushing to close the window...n guess what i saw? i super huge downpour which is just so sudden! yah...though now it stopped...but wat i meant was just now...if i were to walk abit slower or went over to my aunty's shop (which actually i wanted to but didnt see her when i walked past), i would have caught the heavy rain...and i tell u...i guess i will really be even more demoralized and depressed...and i guess i might even start to cry...but The Lord protected me...He knows i must have felt lousy and might cry any moment...and also to protect me from getting sick (if i were to be caught in the rain)...yeah...i really felt that way...though i wasnt thinking much for the past couple of hours...but i noe n guess if i was caught in the rain juz now...i would have cried...
anyway...i feel so lousy cos i 'failed' at an interview today...the job there is a v gd opportunity...but i really duno where i went wrong...sigh...i sensed a bad feeling...plus the interview was the shortest one i've had as compared to all my other interviews...sigh...really sad...i actually rejected one of my rejected job offer cos i really hope to get this...but...nvm...i told myself not to regret when i decided to reject that job offer...so i am not to regret! hmm...oh i noe i 'failed' cos i asked the one who referred me to this opening...sigh...oh yah...i was told by the interviewer that i look v different from my pic in the resume...she said the resume pic look more matured...n my current look so much younger...*izzit???*...haaa...i see no diff...
hmmm...anyway...i'm still waiting for another job to reply...wonder if i will be shortlisted for 2nd interview...i also just send my resume to another company...hopefully there's a chance of getting a job soon...
i musn't feel sad...yah...but yah...juz now after the interview i really nearly wanted to cry...n guess wat?to de-stress...i went shopping!!!spent alot...but thank God that i used the vouchers my ex team members gave me...heez...
k will stop here....take care

God Bless~

No comments: