Monday, August 20, 2007

my past few days...

hiya all...yawnzzz...i've been lazy to update actually...haaz...actually wana update when i got my final results...but too lazy till now...haaa...
yup...i've GRADUATED! haaz...i'm now a graduate liaoz...heez...finally...after all my 'hard work'...haaz...some frens might be thinking 'got hard work meh?'...haaz...cos i'm the type who doesnt study one...haaz...but really..it's really tiring to work n study lor...but wat to do...for my future career advancement...i have to take this route...guess after i've started to work n save, i will save up for further studies ba...gona see which area i am gona focus at work...den study on that area...hmmm...though i really hate studying...but i really need those certs lor...cos in this generation...a degree is really not enough...hmmm...
anyway...i should really say that the Lord is really amazing...during the time i have yet to get my last results, the interview rates are less than 5...but after i got my last results (which already mean i'm a grad liao), i've attended quite alot of interviews liao...though most outcomes duno yet...but it's really not bad liao to be able to go for interviews...i really learnt alot in handling with questions asked by them...
i've already been to some banks for interview...afew recruitment agencies and a couple of others...there's one position to be a headhunter...i find it a cool job...haa...but haven got replies yet..hmmm...there's one of the bank in which im asked to go for 2nd round interview at the HR tmr...hmmm...duno if i really shld take it up if i got thru...cos i will have other interviews coming along mah...furthermore, i wasn't realy keen on the job scope of that bank...but cos it's dat bank...i really wana try get in...meaning if no matter how much i dislike the job scope, i wana get in...unless other banks appeal to me...which i will onli get to be interviewed maybe this week or next...sigh...duno how...but i'm gona give it all to God...hee...anyway, for that bank...wah...the 1st round of interview was really erm...duno how to explain...it's usually that if the interviewee not keen or interviewer tot the interviewee not suitable, after 1st interviewer den dat's it...interview will be over...if interviewee keen and interviewer thinks interviewee good...den will proceed to 2nd interviewer...and usually stop there...but i managed to talk my way through (1st interviewer abit buay song me cos she can sense that i'm hesitant about the job)...got the 2nd interviewer to talk to me...n guess wat? i still got 3rd interviewer lor!!! was classified as 'special case' sia...haaz...n now i'm even selected to go for 2nd round interview w HR...guess i'm good huh...haaz...really confused if i shld get the job if it goes rite...cos the headhunter job i seem to like it too...except that no replies from them yet...plus tmr got another interview after the HR interview...duno if dat is good...be a market analyst...cool job...den i've got calls from other recruitment agencies about other banks' vacancies...den gona have interviews too...hmmm...sigh...duno how sia...muz really pray hard lor...need a direction...but God is really good...not only He blessed me with good results...He also blessed me with many interviews...at the right time cos after i can certify that im a grad liao...hmmm...onli dat now quite confused which shld i get...but i still Thank God o matter wat...
hmmm..oh yah...abt the past few days...it has been good...fri got interview, den lunch w fren, den net...sat is giving tuition, cafe duty at Edge, den met up ex colleagues w their family for dinner...den on sun...service, den lunch w hilda n gang, sleep, met up serena they all cos Pat n Charis n kids are back...den today is interview, den met up ms Tang for chit chat n dinner...
for yesterday, it's been great...lunch after service is not bad...glad dat kev,hilda n jacky asked me along for lunch...if not...i might juz head home without eating...they r really nice...they always welcome me...and told me that if i happen to wana join another grp they r fine w it...so i hang out w hilda they all...they r heartwarming n i definitely feel included...n not left out...thereafter i went home...cos nothing to do...n cos got bad headache...i took a nap...till Joanne called me to inform me Pat n Charis are back w the kids...ask if i wana join them...1st time i was asked to join them when they are already out...glad...the meet up wasnt that bad...happy to see Pat n Charis n the kids...missed them alot...but was quite unhappy abt smthg...which im not mentioning...the thought of if pissed me off...was thinkin i'm actually wasting my time being worried abt it...not worth...aiya heck lah...think abt it also sian...after the meet up, Pat n Charis w the kids left for other place, whereas the grp went for dinner...me n Jocelyn each ferried afew to their eating destination...i didnt go cos my bro need the car mah...but i went kfc to da bao food home to eat...
as for today, i slacked at home for awhile b4 going for interview...den met up w Ms Tang...wah...really haven met her up for v long...always told her i miss her...n yup...we met up...we've got soo much to chat abt...was really happy...though we dun always meet up...we are still as close as ever...enjoying each other's presence...plus she's a sis in Christ too...we say grace together...we talked abt church together...really fun...plus i can really sae i'm really myself when i'm with her...actually i shld sae i'm really myself when im w my 'outside' frens...meaning not from church...i am super nonsense n a real joker...not only w ms tang onli...i feel i am myself with most of my pri,sec n jc sch frens...n also my ex colleagues! i am loud...i do stupid n nonsense stuffs to make ppl laugh...i say lame stuffs...n we r all really happy...really...today i really laughed alot...onli within that few hours...my happiness overwhelms the past 2wks of happiness...thanks Ms Tang for being around...laughing w me...at me...n at my nonsense...u noe me the best!u brought out the Me in Me...thanks!muackz!!! love u lots gal!cant wait for the next meet up!heez...anyway...actually today there's an outing at sentosa w the grp as they intend to bring Sean Sean out to play...but...cos i wasnt informed of anything abt the deatils of wat time n where to meet...but i didnt go...but nvm...at least i had fun w my dear ms tang...
anyway..gotta stop here...either watch drama or sleep...tmr got 2 interviews...plus i might be going for tuition...gona learn some JC mathematics...haaz...

take care ppl
God Bless~

*some pics to show...




Sean Sean


Pat n Zoe


Zoe and me!


our food - outing with Ms Tang



Waruku

Star fishcake in the soup!

yumz...sliced beef n spicy soup base...

my fingers' shape~

real ants inside...i tot was fake at first! i even shaked it upside down!!!

dat's me! together with my darling Ms Tang! nice pic!

No comments: