Monday, July 02, 2007

My First Day...

of Jobless-ness...
Yup! Today is my first day of the feeling of being JOBLESS after 3yrs! haha!
The feeling is so different. Woke up at 10am, now without anyone waking me up for work. Heehee... Thereafter, i was online non stop lor. Quite bored at home. Had instant noodles for lunch (no breakfast cos Prayer n Fasting Week). At abt 11am, my colleague sms-ed me that there's some problem to the excel macro that she generated, so called her and helped her solve the problem. Heehee. Onlined till abt 3plus before i went to my cousin's house to see her baby plus help her look after. He's just soo cute. haahaa...But he's a naughty boy! He kept crying and crying. Went home around 8pm then had dinner at home. Was supposed to go cycling or rollerblading with friends, but was quite late and for some reasons i decided not to go. Now i'm here blogging. Anyway, gotta start looking for job liao. Will stop here.

take care

God Bless~

No comments: