Tuesday, July 03, 2007

can you believe it?

i cooked dinner lor! nah...onli 1 dish...but is the main dish! hahahaa...was taking afternoon nap just now till about 5plus when my mum called and said that she will not be home early to cook...thereafter, she asked me to cook (cos i complain there's no food for me to cook yesterday, and have to result in cooking maggie mee)...hahaha...she sae since i say so, i should cook...the sleepy me who picked up the phone immediately became very awake lor...shocked lor! hahaha...askin me to cook is not a good idea...especially when there's no instructions at all! hahaha...i panicked lor...went into the kitchen only to know my maid ANYTHING also DON'T KNOW! nearly faint sia...hahahaha...then i looked at the ingredients...really puzzled by how to start...oh yah...the dish i'm supposed to cook is steam the fish...asam fish head...then i called my bro to ask how am i supposed to start...that gave me an idea of what to do...but still not very sure, i resulted to calling my mum again...hahaha...then she instructed...but not very clear...i also found out my maid took out extra ingredients when not being told by my mum in the morning...grr...luckily i called my mum...hahaa...i used the paste my mum instructed me to use...then mixed with the asam 'juice'...steamed the fish...cooked the asam juice with tomato (cut) and ladys' fingers...then poured it over...hmmmm...yummmm...oh yah...i also added sugar and soy sauce so that it will not be overly sour...hahaha...not bad huh...i cooked...though it's with the help of the paste...but yup...i still did it...my maid ar...duno how to complain abt her...anything also duno especially when she's the one always with my mum and looking at her cook...she nearly wana put the fish together with the gravy and cook it together...luckily i decided to separate it till when someone needs to eat it...if not it will not taste nice...n guess what? my brothers n mum complimented it's good...heez...*satisfied*...hahahaha....first time lor...they complimented its nice...haa..too bad my dad not around to taste my cooking...he's in Bangkok...hmmm...but next time then...haa...at least did something fruitful today...hahaha...
oh yah...went to tpy for lunch today...met up teck hiang and his fren for lunchie...saw tracy and some others...so walked ard w them for awhile before i went home...hee...k will stop here...tv time...byeee...

take care n god bless~

No comments: