Tuesday, June 26, 2007

~my mum v noisy!!!~

help sia...my mum...whole life...so noisy...since yesterday...n last time (every now and then)...will keep pestering me to get MARRIED...Oh my Word...arghhh!!!!...goes around telling other ppl she hopes that i can quickly get married and move out! does she really hope i move out? SIGH...wahhhzzz...v irritating lor...1st...i am not attached...2nd...i wana enjoy being single! i see no rush...plus marriage is for life! sigh...canot anyhow choose 1 lor...till now dun have any guy that attract me...maybe my expectation too high?hahaha...
but was thinking abt the wedding dinner i attended last night...my cousin's wedding...there's a cartoon clip on how their love start...wow...didnt notice they were together for 7yrs before getting married...dat's v long...if i have to paktor w my future bf for 7yrs b4 getting married...think v old liao leh...plus now no bf...hahhaha...guess i will set to at least paktor 3yrs?unless i really too old liao...hahaha...at most dun get married...wahahaha...wah if muz at least paktor 3yrs...n the age that i wana get married is maybe 26 or 27, means i gotta find 1 within these 2yrs! alamak! how can? n i'm not prepared...hahaha...sian lah...hmmm...aiya...dun care lah...no rush no rush...hahahaha...wait for my frens to get married first...wahahaha...

k gotta stop...lunchie soon...byeee

take care n God Bless~~~

No comments: