Friday, June 22, 2007

~after 2yrs 9mths...~

i've finished my last paper...in about less than half an hour...what a good way to end my university life...but...i'm happy! really been waiting for this time to come...a real long wait...along with struggles, stress, etc...but all are juz worth it...
during these 2yrs 9mths of struggle...i really wana thank God for His faithfulness...really...He is ALWAYS with me...His hands are constantly upon me...i really experienced it...i really experienced His blessings during this period of my studies...i dare say that i'm a super lazy student without any self discipline...go for classes just to take attendance...dun listen in class...onli talk and sms (or even sleep!)...never do revisions...only wait till exam day itself will find myself feeling kinda stress and start to study...at times dun even feel stress until mayb an hr b4 my exam...not only that, if i were to study or do revisions, i do selective studying...but i can really say that The Lord is so amazing that the questions that are out are those that i have selected to study...maybe not all lah...but He made it possible that i pass my modules...even at times where my answers are just maybe 2 liners for each question (essay)...i still manage to pass...really can see God's hands upoon me lor...
however, i'm not encouraging you guys to not study and hoping that God will let you pass your exams...i must say that those last minute studying i really put in alot of effort lor...furthermore, i'm someone who is unable to study beforehand...i really have to be last minute...so yup...heehee...really thank God for everything...
though i've only finished my last paper...and not gotten my results...i will leave it all to God...i am prepared that i might fail too (if its God's plan)...as i believe there is a purpose for such thing to happen...but if i were to pass...it will be great...then i will have my degree to support me in finding a job...but a job of a right motive...in God's eyes...
k will stop here...happy happy...a burden off me...
Thank You Lord...

k take care all~
God Bless U!

No comments: