Sunday, July 17, 2005

~there goes another week~

~therefore my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath, for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. James 1:19-20.~

hi all...yup yup...so paiseh haven really been blogging...busy...n tired...hee...wow...time pass very fast...1 week juz past like dat...busy though...last week and this week i've been really bz at work...on those days without school...i will do OT will 10 or 11plus...hmmm...except on fridays which i will leave on the dot...hmmm...usually thursdays after work i will go for jogging with my collegues...but these 2 weeks i did not go cos of work...oops...getting fatter...keep eating...guess hafta watch out on my diet...heez...
hmmm...needless to talk abt my weekdays...cos they sound boring...work...work...class...class...dats it...hee...especially my poor supervisor(he's my new supervisor)...he does OT everyday...hardworking sia...he took over most of wat i usually do lor...wah...superman...wahahhaa...but i really admire his ability...great...he got the potential to climb up high...hee...but i pity his gf...he's always so bz to spend time with her...hmmm...
wah...my weekends r sooo tiring...even for 2dae...juz got home onli...wah...my saturday really caused me to have terrible aches 2dae lorz...hmmm...cos i got bowling training at abt 1150am...den trained till abt 2pm...thereafter got youth activity at the same bowling alley organised by my church...wah...alot of ppl lor...hmmm...i played super lousily lor...cos the lanes r too dry...n i'm already super tired from the training earlier on...the bowling game i onli got a pathetic of 109pinfall...it sucks lor...another thing dat affecs my performance is cos one lane got 6persons playing...gotta wait super long till my turn...then the mood not there liao lor...dats y...hmmm...however...with dat sucky score...i still can get champion for female category lor...win aso not happy...cos din feel any great achievement...niwAe...set dat aside...hee...
hmmm...wah sian...2dae early morning kena lecture from my dad...long naggings again which i dun usually remember...cos the nite b4 i went home 12plus am...he's not v happy with it...yah cos i went to meet up with ben n felicia after Edge...took a cab down lor...which cost mi 16bucks!the stupid jam...shld have taken train...same time reach lor...cheaper too...grrrrr...all the stupid jam's fault...met up with them...den they aso duno wat to do...den went gelare for waffle icecream...yummy...den went for pool den home...dats y so late...n made my dad angry...but he nags at other stuff too...hmmm...really duno y is he so against mi having a religion?one day i will prove to him dat i am right in choosing this religion...he always thinks he's right...no doubt at times...but not always...too egoistic...hmm...he nags till the time where service already started...so i'm left with no choice but to take a cab down again...haiz...service was gd...hmmm...after service went for lunch with serene...den met up with serena n jinlun they all n went parkway...den i went to giv tuition...thereafter my parents come n fetch me to go bowling(they help me fetch my bowling equipments too)...thought wld play super badly cos i wasnt in gd mood cos of the aches all ard my body...however...guess wat?i got 188 for my 1st game...den 144 den 123...though it deproved...but quite satisfied...it's like if i got even my lowest(123) for the bowling youth activity n got champion..i wld at least feel a lil' bit better...but no lor...hmmm...sianzzz...niwae...enjoyed the league...luckily my coach was there..if he wasnt...guess dat 188 wldnt be there...wahahaha...
hmmm...after bowling i met up with serena they all again...for dinner...but i ate fruits onli...we chit chat till 10plus den go home...hmmm...cos i'm carrying my heaving bowling bag...Mr Nice guy Ethan helped me carry it and sent me home...he's always so nice lor...juz so caring...he cld hav juz gone home as his place was walkin distance from the place w r at...but he took the trouble to take bus with mi...carry my heavy bowling bag...n send mi home to my doorstep...awww...thanks boy...wah...i'm falling asleep soon....v v v tired lor...goota sleep...if not cant concentrate on work tmr...nitez to all of u!!!~~~
take care n
God Bless~
love ya~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes being home early is just being a good testimony for God at home before your parents telling them that you know how to manage your time. Same thing that the young ones that I encourage asking them to give parents a call to info them they're late or now on the way home. It really does shows yourself being responsible and accountable to your parents (be it they're believers or not, regardless of your age).
We're in no position to prove our religion is right or wrong cause if we followed Jesus as our example, we just have to live it out that's all. The rest, the people around us can see the difference. Remember Jesus didn't just say that our sins are forgiven, but He chose to die on the cross for us. Take care sis.