Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome Year 2008! Goodbye 2007~

Heya~ juz wana wish my ppl reading my blog a Happy New Year 2008! Yup...08 is finally here...oh my...it's here...so fast sia...May all of ya Have a Blessed year ahead...may every area of ur life be smooth sailing...n for my fellow brothers n sisters in CHrist! may u all keep on burning for the Lord and may great n many blessings come upon u!
anyway...07 just whiz past like dat...doesnt seem like 365days has gone lor...many things happen...in my life...my passing of driving in March...den my promotion at UOB...den exams over...1st church camp...den quit my job...got a new job...now as a graduate...taking Net Leaders Training lessons...Graduation Convocation...1st Youth camp...really many things happen lor...good...bad...but yup...2007 is still a good yr after all...esp when i grad n get a better job...hee...I really Thank God for all that has happened and all that He has given me...He really has given me countless blessings throughout the whole yr!
The Lord is ALWAYS so good...and Faithful! I love Him loads...hee...
Now...the new yr is here...wat r my New Year Resolutions? if im not wrong, most or maybe all my NY resolutions came to past...hee...happy...
here are my new ones...not in order though...
1) Keep Growing closer to God (be consistent in serving God, QT, etc...and also my vision..duno when can fulfill)
2) Be a leader (net leader)- really hope the youths can look up to me...or i got smthg for them to look up to...really love them loads...wonder if they noe...
3) Have a closer r/s with my dearest youths (i really love them and have great passion on them)
4) Have a close bonded family (and also salvation of my family)
5) Miracles seen in my 'The One' (actually got 5 for me)
6) Go on a holiday
7) Smooth sailing at work...gd r/s w colleagues...hoping for increment/promotion(thinkin too much...juz joined not long ago onli leh)
8) Closer r/s with my friends (ALL)
9) Learn cool sports...maybe water sports...(if time allows)
10) Maybe a partner? (no need too soon also can...no hurry for me...in Gods time?haa)...dowana make a wrong choice mah...

still have more...but canot remember..haazzz...
yup...these are my NY resolutions...muz work hard towards it!heehee...
I really do pray for a really great year in 2008...in Church, at Home, and even at Work~
For those with NY resolutions, i also do pray that urs will be fulfilled...all the best! May God Bless each and every one of u...take care...


To all my family members(even extended ones)...thanks for being my family members...there's a reason for each and every one of u being in my life! I love my Family...I love my DAD...I love my MUM...I love my Brothers!
To all the Youths of Region D, I really love ALL of u...u all are the gems in my heart...really happy to know each and ever one of ya...U ALL ROCKS!!!!
To my dear friends...thanks for being there...thanks for being my friend...i apoligise to those i seldom keep in contact due to my busyness...will try to find time k? i really miss alot of my friends...
To all my colleagues n ex colleagues...u all are great! great to work with u all...thanks...u all treat me well...cos im usually the youngest...therefore always being looked after...thanks!
Most importanlty, To God. Thanks for coming into my life...clensing my sins...Loving me unconditionally...countless blessings on me...teaching me...being with me..guiding me...giving me strength, wisdom, peace...walking with me...reminding me...answering my prayers...and many many more...you are always so Faithful...so wonderful...miracles happen in my life...Thank u Lord...I love u Lord...and it's not only abt me...i thank the Lord for blessing other ppl ard me...n Lord...u r Amazing...Thanks...

No comments: