Wednesday, April 18, 2007

~my results r out~

yup...results out...been very worried abt them...everyday will go online and check if results are out...so today, when i reached office, as usual, i logged in to my sch's website to check if results are out...i was quite shocked to see that the results page is updated!hahaa...i was like "huh?results out?"...hahaha...den i stared at the screen...blankly though....awhile later...den i managed to look closely and analyse that my results are out...hahaha...i've got a Credit for my MPP and Pass for my APB...really Thank God for my APB that i can get a pass...cos i failed my assignment...really thank God...as for MPP...i thought i could do better...but...nvm...credit better than nothing...hahaha...
yup...i've cleared those 2 modules...now got 2 more to go...praying hard that i can clear those 2 in June too...den i will be a graduate liao!!!long awaited cert lor...hahaa...
anyway...been lazy and dun feel like updating my blog recently...so yah...
k bz now...byee...take care all~

God Bless~

No comments: