Monday, July 24, 2006

~moving...~

Today...24th July 2006...marks another beginning of my working life...again...haiz...cos i gonna change supervior again...though my boss is still the same...hmmm...going to another team...most of my work will still be the same...the rest i not sure...hmmm...
Actually duno whether i should be happy or not...cos i dun have a very good impression of my new supervisor...kinda fake...and heard that he backstabs...so duno how my life will be like when i swtich team...but...i also do not wana stay in where i'm at...cos i cannot tahan my current supervisor...she's a nice person...however, she's someone whom i think doesnt know how to lead...the way she does her work is really good...but she doesnt portray any good leadership skills...she always shows her mood...cannot take stress...whenever something happens(even those not serious type)...she will get angry...anyhow throws things...(on her desk lah)...and keep sighing super loudly which is super irritating...and when she ask any of us do something...she talks so softly dat i give up hearing...and continue to do my things...another thing that i felt is that i did not learn anything from her...things abt work that i dont know...sometimes she does...but is that kind of rush it thru type...den i will catch no ball...keke...i really miss my 1st 2 supervisors...they will really teach me till i understand...and they are really good supervisors...they wun portray as if they know EVERYTHING...which is wat my current supervisor thinks she is...they admit when they are wrong...and agree with my suggestions at times...which i really appreciate alot...really miss them...
Anyway...my new supervisor will be my 4th one...sigh...in UOB less than 2yrs and i've changed 4 supervisors...sigh...oh yah...now packing my stuff...1 big box and afew small boxes...now at 18th floor...going up to 25th floor...guess what? think i'm gona be really bored...will really miss my other colleagues i've been with for the past 1yr plus...now my new surrounding is that i will be sitting near those VPs, AVP, and worst of all...the Division Head...oh no...think the usual noisy me gotta be super quiet already...arghhh...mayb canot even surf net or go msn liaoz...sadz...*sobz* just so sad...the person i will really miss most is my gan jie...she treats me very well and understands mi alot...she always help mi from that unreasonable supervisor...other than my 1st 2 supervisors, she's the next 1 who always shields mi from the 'evil'...haaz...really will miss her...think my tears really drop liao...sigh...
Anyway...i gona give my new team mayb 3mths...if really i cant take it...i might look for other jobs...cos by that time i will have 2yrs experience liao...however, will still pray...ask God which way shld i go...hmmm...sad...already stress with sch work liao...still got work...haiz...when will everything be smooth going?i duno...hmmm...

k gotta stop here...will do my work den shift my stuff up...will update again!
Take Care and God Bless~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»