Monday, May 01, 2006

~It's juz God's grace~

~But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matt 19:26~

YAY! i'm sooo happy...cos i passed my last semester exams! after both my papers last sem, i can really say and admit that i feel super low n discouraged(the 1st 2 modules which i put in the most effort)...cos i do not know how to do those 2 papers at all! i practically left alot of blanks...i'm already even kinda prepared to retake even though i realy hoped to pass(which i felt is quite impossible)...however, when i found out about my results 2dae...i not only am shocked, i'm super happy too!cos i passed both papers!all i can sae it's really God's grace...He made it possible...i really thank God for all the constant blessings i've always received from Him...in this 1.5yrs of my studies, i've been struggling alot as i have to work too and the workload i have is kinda heavy esp during exam periods...what i usually do during exams is juz onli to study on the day of exam itself...as i do not have the time b4 dat...and guess what...my results have been fairly good throughout the 12 modules of exams i have taken...no failures at all whenever i always thought i might fail...really...these passes and some other better results do not juz come by like dat...they are all made possible by God n God alone...credits do not all come to me as i noe i always study last min...but during all these last min studying, i will always do my very best...and leave the rest to God...however do not be mistaken that i did not study and yet able to do well through God...you yourself (or me in my case) must put in the effort too...we are not to take God for granted...hmm...yup...anyway..there is still another 1.5yrs of studies...*faintz*...hahaz...hmmm...anyway...for the sake of my future, i will put in much more effort. :) haaz...hmmm...n really Thank You,Lord for always being there to guide me and give me the strength to go through all these(be it work or studies or even activities in church)...it's juz soo amazing...many people might not be able to take it...i might not even...but it's by God grace who made all things possible for me...yup...

anyway will stop here...take gd care...

God Bless n love ya all~

No comments: