Monday, April 10, 2006

~I'm Back!~

~I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. Proverbs 4:11-12~

There there...here i am...back again...into writing...y?cos i kena complained by someone that i did not write anything abt myself...onli on jokes and forwarded msgs...hee...but anyway...thanks to that person...i'm back here writing...gd rite?if i dun write den wat's the point of blogging rite?heee...aniway...i did not write much abt myself cos was really bz lah...those who noe me shld noe lahz...i'm always BZ...hahahaz...now i'm onli trying to slack off work and do some typing here...heeez...

Anyway...life has been kinda the same always...bz...haaz...and yup...as you have seen...i've uploaded some pics of my 21st bdae party! oh no...21 liaoz...adult...means gona get OLD very soon...argghhhhh...haaz...niwae...young at heart can liao rite?heez...hmmm...some details abt my bdae party...actually i wana organise it at sentosa...with those kinda tentage thingy...however, canot find those management ppl!!!so irritating!!!and i'm juz sooo bz to find anywhere else...i dowana have chalets as i think it will bore my guests off...cos will be a v BIG group with many other smaller groups of ppl within...n i want them to have fun...there and den i got to find out abt this wonderful place, Settlers Cafe...my frens kept praising abt that place and some are even regulars there...it's a Boardgame Cafe...n since my frens kept praising abt dat place...i might as well hold my party there(but the thing is dat i've never been to dat place b4!)...i emailed one of the bosses there...gave me the quotation...wow it's expensive!but i guess is worth it...as i have the assurance that although i cant entertain all my guests...they r still able to entertain themselves...hee...then came my Big day!3rd March 06...i booked 2 nites...the 1st nite i booked the whole place...level 1 and 2...made up the list of guests...who's gona go up n who's gona b downstairs...at first was quite worried many are not gaming ppl...might get bored(esp my colleagues)...but guess i'm wrong...they played soooo happily till forget abt me!hmph!i wana take fotos w them n they juz pretend i'm not there!...hahahz...but i'm really glad all had fun...the 1st nite...abt 110ppl turned up...happy...cos was kinda afraid attendance will b low as i got many last min ppl who put aeroplane...haaa...but dat's fine...n i'm sooo happy with 2 of my JC mates who took the effort to get me the cake ....with MASHIMARO on it!...when i saw it...i squealed with joy!hahaha...really happy...
now for the 2nd nite...i booked the upper level(loft)...these grp of frens are my church frens...and afew of my sec sch frens...i celebrated this bdae with jinlun...who is 6 days earlier dan mi...the cake was great too!from Winnie n family...thanks man!...hee...i guess my guests on the 2nd day had fun too...thanks all for coming...u all really made my 21st bdae most memorable...really happy u all had fun! :) and hey...thanks for the presents...all r great!1st time in my life with sooo many prezzies...heee...

n yup...i canot really remember wat happened the next few weeks...mayb juz the same...work...work...sch...sch...n church(which i love it!)...hee...anyway...the recent exams i was really disappointed...duno the results yet...however...disappointed...the 1st ever 2 modules in which i really took alot of time to study v hard for...studied 2wks b4 the exams...which are not the case for all my previous exams where i onli study on dat day itself...but the papers are real difficult...lotsa blanks...disappointed...but...all i can do is to leave it to God...i've done my best...He will do the rest... rite?heee...

oh yah...on 13th Mar 06 was my Godsis(my colleague too!) ROM...wow...sooo happy for her...i went too...hee...congrats Florence...hee...

March...n even april...are the months with many ppl's bdaes...broke man...hahahhaa...but really had fun at their bdae parties...thanks for the invites!

hmmm...now...abt the past few daes...bz...haaz...my weekends burnt...anyway...last fri...during net...was the ever 1st time i led in worship!...hee...happi...cos is for God...though kinda nervous...hee...sat was another bz dae...early morning went to giv tuition...den went to buy stuffs for my cafe duty at The Edge...thereafter i went to Marcus' bdae party...hee...yup...fun...it was also a farewell for Patrick n family(my Youth Minister)...really v v v v v v v v sad that they are leaving...cos Pat got a new job in KL...gotta b there for 5yrs...sobz...will really miss u all...but Charis n kids will stay for a couple of mths 1st b4 leaving...really muz spend more time w them...hmmm...will really miss them ALOT...hmmm...
den on sunday...went for service...b4 dat was class...n yah...was kinda shocked dat Leon turned up for service even how tired he was...thanks!...he also joined us for dinner after our evening service...hope he enjoyed...hee...

aiya...gotta go le...got class...bye all

God Bless n Love ya all~

smilez :)

No comments: