Saturday, October 15, 2005

~eVeNtS oN 14tH oCt 2005~

~call to me, and i will answer you, and i will show great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3~

hi all~~~hmmm...i think it's been a mth since i've really blog...usually juz cut and paste from fwd emails...i'm juz too bz at work and for exams...hee...so sorry folks dat i'm onli writing now...esp Mr Zhengda...complaining its too boring here...hmph!...niwae...tot of writing 2dae cos of 2 interesting programs i had last nite(14th Oct 2005)...bz nite...but interesting...really had fun...hee...
yup...14th Oct is my company's D&D...actually was Card Centre's D&D...but CCOC also joined in...cos we r always soo united...hee...yup...hmmm...days b4 the D&D...ppl were already soo excited on wat they r gona wear on that dae...cos the theme is Retro...hee...but as for me...i cant wear retro...cos dat nite was also Jocelyn's Bdae party...formal...at tower club(if i'm not wrong)...hee...yea...so i have decided on my Fond Hugs dress...yea...hmmm...on th 14th itself...every1 were so excited...kinda not really concentrating @ work...hee...not onli dat...we were allowed to off work at 530pm instead of 630pm...hee...but makes no big diff for me...cos my boss lor...ask mi do dis n dat...yah...den was quite pissed lah...hahaha...after dat i got changed...den prepare to go for Joce's Bdae...wanted to take cab..but the que n jam was v long...so boh bian...took a train...yup...went alone...kinda sad lor...din meet up w the rest...den made mi even more pissed...when i reached...i sort of din noe how to go...actually i shld have known its at Republic Plaza...n i noe how to go...but in the end i walked another direction..kinda got lost...den even more pissed...was thinkin dat after i gave her the present den i'll leave...in the end i managed to find serena...cos i was on my way to RP again...so din meet them...but b4 i reached there...i saw them...den we went in together...
this pub was at the 64th storey...wow...its really a v nice place...yup...classy...hee...by den my mood already bcame alot better...hmm...ate abit...den prepare to go off for my D&D...hmmm...btw the toilet @ the pub was really cool...hee...hmmm...
i took a cab down to Marina Mandarin...Jacky(Joce's bro) took with me since he is goin home...hmmm...luckily when i went down...they onli started the 1st dish...cos got speech b4 dat...hee...den my colleagues kept some lobster for me...yummy...hee...den got to eat the rest of the dishes...including shark's fin..hee...yummy...hee...but din eat much though...cos drank too much...oops...hee...yah...drank wine...champagne and beer...cos my table's ppl not the drinking type...so i went over to other table to drink...haa...alot of ppl were drunk lor...dead drunk...haha...there's a guy even went to gal's toilet puke...hahahah...for me...every1 thought i was drunk...but i was quite sober...only dat i was very red...n head super pain...n canot walk dat straight...hee...well...dats me...i danced alot too...even at the stage...hee...yup...i even won the 35th prize...hee...perfume...duno wat brand...hee...and 1 more thing that God really blessed me with...n i'm really happy i remembered my lucky draw number...hee...cos while i was taking photos outside...i heard my number being called out!hee...i dun really noe wat the prize is...i quickly ran in and shouted its me b4 the prize was forfeited...hee...and never did i noe that the prize is the bonus prize...when i went up the stage to receive my prize,the prize giver...if i'm not wrong is Ms Janice Ang...the Head of Card Centre...hee...she told me at my ear that its the bonus prize of $1,000 Travel voucher...i was like...nothing to say...v happy...cos never in my life i've won such a big things...usually small small items...haa...was really shocked...but i have to add this...it's God's blessing to me...Thank You Lord...hee...yup...v happy...however...i really duno how am i to use it...my leave are soo little...sadz...all used up for my exams...hmmm...sian...hmmm...see how ba...hmmm...yah after getting the prize n takin afew more pics...i went up to the committee's hotel room to rest...drank tea n puke alot...in the toilet lah...hee...den ard 2plus 3am i feel alot better...den a colleague sent me n another colleague home...hee...yah...den went home n slept all the way till 1plus pm...hee...yah...dats how everything goes...yup...really had alot of fun...hee...will not forget this day...hee...
yup...dats all for the night...gona watch tv...take gd care all...duno when i gona write again...hee...

God Bless n Be Happy always~
:)

No comments: